Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yay!! my first blog!!!



Hey everyone!!!


Just messing around on here. Figuring all this blog stuff out. Finally got some me time. Hubby took both the kids out golfing. Whoo Hoo!! Love that man sometimes. Been a gorgeous day here in Omaha, 95 degrees. I refuse to turn the air on tho. It feels good, the heat on my skin, very refreshing. I'm one of those weird heat lovers.
Went to the Gardens yesterday, getting lots of ideas for the yard this year. Going this weekend to the nursery to pick out some plants. Can't wait. Definately doing lots of herbs again this year, rosemary, chives, parsley, basil, sage, lavender and maybe even some chamemile. Then I think a separate veggie garden, roma tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, and maybe some purple cabbage, Also getting some flowers going I have seeds for Hollyhocks, foxgloves, chinese lanterns, blackeyed susans, salvia, sunflowers, zinnias and some real pretty ornamental grasses. Just gotta get the seeds going first. I was definately feeling inspired at the Gardens we visited yesterday.





Gorgeous!!!


Beautiful!!!
Well thats all for now. Hope you like my blog, Can't wait to write the next one!!


                                                              Thanks for listening
Violet


1 comment:

  1. YAY! You started a blog! So excited to keep reading! love ya!

    ReplyDelete